Native advertising connects brands with engaged audiences by planting branded content
directly into editorial streams. Simply, it is paid advertising made to look like news content or
articles on media sites like Yahoo!, MSN, Google or our very own Spokesman‐Review.
- Homepage placement
- Image and headline displayed
- Labeled Sponsorship
- Rotates with up to 4 featured stories
- 1 and 2 week pricing options
- Maximum of 700 words /Minimum of 200 words. 500 to 600‐words ideal.
- Articles should include no more than 5 links. Links must be applicable to the article.
- Headline limited to 60 characters maximum.
- Each article includes at least one (1) image, and up to
eight (8) images.
- Cost per click pricing to match your budget
- Images must support the article.
- Video may be included
Additional advertiser, image and video specifications apply.