Native advertising connects brands with engaged audiences by planting branded content directly into
editorial streams. In more simplistic terms, it is just paid advertising that is made to look like news
content or articles on media sites like Yahoo!, MSN, or our very own Spokesman-Review.
Reach even more viewers — ADD SOCIAL MEDIA
of marketers lack a consistent or integrated content strategy
of marketers are increasing investment in content marketing
of content marketers say they struggle to produce content that truly engages their buyers
of marketers will increase content production in the next 12 months
Native Advertising Value
NATIVE ADVERTISING DESCRIPTION
- Professionally written and edited content designed to engage your audience and cohesively integrate with
- 500-600 words depending on topic with up to 5 backlinks to your website for SEO.
- Content will be valuable, relevant and consistent.
- Content will not be a daily news item, opinion, blatantly self-promoting, slanderous or offensive—anything that
could harm your brand.
- Homepage Placement on Spokesman.com
- Labeled Sponsor
- Image and headline
- Available for one or two week run
- Click through to article page
- Will rotate through listed stories for 6 months
- Will be available indefinitely in sponsored archive